Minnesota West Policies
Chapter 3 - Educational Policies
3.33 College Level Examination Program
- The student requests an official CLEP score report from the College Board (www.collegeboard.com) to be sent to Minnesota West Community & Technical College. Minnesota West Code: 6945
- The CLEP scores are received and reviewed by an advisor.
- An equivalency credit form is completed and transcribed for each student.
- The appropriate signatures are obtained on the equivalency credit form.
- The student is notified of the number of credits that will be granted upon enrollment at Minnesota West.
- CLEP credits will be recorded on a transcript once the student has registered for classes at Minnesota West
Revised March 23, 2012
Revised May 2, 2014