Minnesota West Policies
Chapter 3 - Educational
3.19 Other Nationally Recognized Examination Programs
Procedure 3.191.1 Other Nationally Recognized Examination Programs
- The student requests an official score report from the appropriate testing service be sent to Minnesota West Community and Technical College.
- The score reports are received are reviewed by appropriate college staff.
- An equivalency credit form is completed and transcribed for each student.
- The appropriate signatures are obtained on the equivalency credit form.
- The student is notified that credit has been granted.
- Credits granted will be recorded on a transcript once the student has registered for classes at Minnesota West.
Revised date: April 4, 2014