Transfer Services

Our transfer staff works with students who want to transfer
credits into Minnesota West as well as those students who
want to transfer from Minnesota West to another college
or university.


Our transfer staff is available to:

  • Provide information regarding four-year college
    admission standards and requirements, including
    differences between major requirements.

  • Provide information on articulation agreements.

  • Advise students on the Minnesota Transfer

  • Provide transcript evaluation service.

  • Provide information regarding evaluation of prior

    - Alternative Methods of Learning such as CLEP,
    AP, CBE, Course Test Out, DSST, IB, School to Work.

  • Provide information regarding the transfer of
    Military Training credits.

Transfer to Minnesota West
Transfer from Minnesota West

Other links:
Articulation Agreements
Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS)
Franklin University
Minnesota Transfer
Minnesota Transfer Curriculum

Transfer Action Plan

Transfer Evaluation Appeal Process
Transferology (previously

Minnesota West Transfer Policy 3.21
MnSCU Transfer Policy 3.21 

MnSCU Transfer Procedure 3.21.1

MnSCU Minnesota Transfer Curriculum
Policy 3.37

MnSCU Minnesota Transfer Curriculum
Procedure 3.37.1

MnSCU Transfer Rights and Responsibilities
Policy 3.39



Contact one of our transfer specialists or contact a transfer specialist at the college/university where you wish to transfer in order to find out about your desired program of study/major.