Management Education Programs
Lamb and Wool Management: Lambing Time Management Series (Recorded)
The Lambing Time Management Series consists of recorded video presentations and electronically-delivered fact sheets. This is an option for those who are unable to attend the Lambing Time Short Course and Bus Tour due to distance from Pipestone or have a conflict with the program dates. This Lambing Time Management web-based seminar consists of multiple-recorded presentations that you can access at your convenience.
- Late Gestation Management
- Low Labor Lambing
- Newborn Lamb Care
- Common Lamb Health Problems
- Common Lambing Time Ewe Health Problems
- Rearing Lambs on Milk Replacer
- Improving Lamb Feed Efficiency and Performance
Fact Sheet topics
- Protein aupplement pellets
- Lamb feed rations
- Feed composition tables
- Proper uses of pharmaceutical products
- Rearing lambs on milk replacer
- Improving lamb feed efficiency and performance
- Low labor management practices.
High speed Internet access is recommended. Once enrolled, you will receive an email with instructions.
To enroll, complete the Registration Form. *This form requires Acrobat Reader (free download).
North Dakota and Wisconsin residents will be charged a higher tuition cost unless a reciprocity form is completed. A copy of the completed reciprocity form must accompany registration form. Go to Reciprocity Information for more details and the application form for your state. Follow instructions on how to print and complete the form. Contact the Lamb and Wool program if you need help completing the reciprocity form.
South Dakota students should contact Minnesota West directly. South Dakota residents don’t need to send a form to their home state.
Questions or more information?