Minnesota West Policies
Chapter 3 - Educational
3.16 International Baccalaureate Credit
- The student requests an official IB score transcript from the International Baccalaureate Organization be sent to Minnesota West Community & Technical College.
- The IP scores are received and reviewed an advisor.
- An equivalency credit form is completed for each student.
- The appropriate signatures are obtained on the equivalency credit form.
- The student is notified of the number of credits that will be granted upon enrollment at Minnesota West.
- IB credits will be recorded on a transcript once the student has registered for classes at Minnesota West.
Revised March 23, 2012
Revised May 2, 2014