Minnesota West Policies
Chapter 3 - Educational Policies
3.15 Advanced Placement
- The student requests an official AP score report from the College Board be sent to Minnesota West Community & Technical College. Minnesota West Code: 6945
- The AP scores are received and reviewed by an advisor.
- An equivalency credit form is completed and transcribed for each student.
- The appropriate signatures are obtained on the equivalency credit form.
- The student is notified of the number of credits that will be granted upon enrollment at Minnesota West.
- AP credits will be recorded on a transcript once the student has registered for classes at Minnesota West.
Revised March 23, 2012
Revised May 2, 2014