Minnesota West Policies
Chapter 2: Students
2.3 Student Involvement in Decision Making
Minnesota West students have the opportunity for representation in college committees involving or affecting student interests to promote appropriate levels of student participation in campus/college decision making and assuring that student perspectives are considered.
- The campus Student Senate organization shall select student representation for campus/college committees.
- Exception for this policy include the following:
- Committees established for the evaluation of personnel.
- Committees established under collective bargaining agreements.
- Management teams and the President’s Council.
Approved by: Ron Wood, President
Date: July 1, 2003
History & Revision: