Workforce Development Scholarship
Minnesota West will be awarding twenty $2500 scholarships for the Fall 2018 term. These scholarships are targeted for Minnesota residents who are majoring in high-demand occupations in the areas of advanced manufacturing, agriculture, health care services, and information technology programs.
See complete list of degree programs that qualify for this scholarship.
To be considered for a Workforce Development Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Minnesota resident.
- Must be enrolled in a qualifying program.
- Must be enrolled in at least nine credits, and maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- Must have completed your admissions application to Minnesota West.
- Preference given to graduating high school seniors or recently graduated individuals.
- Application deadline is March 1, 2018.
Apply now for the Workforce Development Scholarship
Minnesota West also offers a wide variety of program and campus scholarships available through the Minnesota West Foundation. View information about our Foundation scholarships.
Note: Your scholarship application for the Workforce Development Scholarship will also serve as your application for other 2018-2019 Minnesota West Foundation scholarships unless a particular scholarship requires a letter of reference.