Consumer Information Disclosures
The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA) requires that postsecondary institutions participating in federal student aid programs make certain disclosures to enrolled and prospective students, parents, employees, and the public.
Minnesota West discloses the following information in compliance with federal law. For additional information, including requesting a paper copy of any materials, please contact our Communication Center at 800-658-2330.
General Institutional Information
- Complaint and Grievance
- Computer Use and Information Technology Resources
- Copyright, File Sharing and Copyright/Intellectual Property
- Cost of Attendance
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) - Privacy of Student Records
- Net Price Calculator - Estimate your Cost
- Refund Policy for Dropped Courses and Withdrawals
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Textbook Information
- Transfer of Credit and Articulation Agreements
Gainful Employment Information
The U.S. Department of Education requires institutions to report certain information about students who enrolled in Title IV (financial aid) eligible certificate programs that lead to gainful employment in a recognized occupation. View Gainful Employment Disclosures for a list of our programs and detailed information for each program.
Health and Safety