Minnesota West's Automotive Program trains students for employment in the automotive industry as technicians.
Working on today's cars requires an understanding in the science and technology that goes into the modern, highly-sophisticated automobile.
Today's motor vehicle repair industry requires advanced technical training and computer literacy. An automotive technician must have:
Our Automotive Program is certified by the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF).
The automotive industry is everywhere
- Whether in service or repair, Automotive Technicians are always in demand!
- If you have mechanical aptitude, you can learn to work on modern automobiles at Minnesota West.
- Classes are fun and challenging.
- With financial stability and the satisfaction in fixing cars, mechanics can be very rewarding.
- Americans rely on the automotive industry for just about everything.
- It's great to be part of it all, and keep cars going!
Check out our programs!
Automotive Technology, A.A.S.
Automotive Technician, Diploma
Automotive Advanced Engine Performance & Electrical, Certificate
Automotive Drivetrain Systems, Certificate
Automotive Engine Repair & Electrical, Certificate
Doug Kleeberger, Automotive Faculty
Mark Temple, Automotive Faculty