2011-2012 Curriculum Development Manual
This manual for course and program development/modification has been developed by the Minnesota West Academic Affairs and Standards Council.
All curricula action should be processed using the information and forms in this manual and then submitted to the Chair of the Academic Affairs and Standards Council.
For additional information or assistance in filling out forms, contact the Academic Office at 507-372-3400.
Table of Contents
- College Mission and Goals
- Academic Affairs and Standards Council Responsibilities
- Administrative Responsibilities
- Faculty Rights and Responsibilities
- Local Curriculum Committees Responsibilities
- Division Assignments
- Division Chairs
- Division Chair Responsibilities
- New Courses and Course Modification
- New Program Development
- Program Modification
- Custom Training/Continuing Education Credit Bearing
- Glossary of Academic Terms
Packet A: New Course/Course Modification Form
Packet B: New Program Proposal Form
Packet C: Existing Program Modification Form