search search close close


Transfer Services

Our transfer staff works with students who want to transfer credits into Minnesota West as well as those students who want to transfer from Minnesota West to another college or university.

Our transfer staff is available to:

  • Provide information regarding four-year college admission standards and requirements, including differences between major requirements.

  • Provide information on articulation agreements.

  • Advise students on the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum.

  • Provide transcript evaluation service.

  • Provide information regarding evaluation of prior learning.

    - Alternative Methods of Learning such as CLEP, AP, CBE, Course Test Out, DSST, IB, School to Work.

  • Provide information regarding the transfer of Military Training credits.

Transfer to Minnesota West 
Transfer from Minnesota West 

Other links: 
Articulation Agreements 
Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS)
Franklin University
Minnesota Transfer 
Minnesota Transfer Curriculum
Transfer Action Plan
Transfer Evaluation Appeal Process 
Transferology (previously

Minnesota West Transfer Policy 3.21 
Minnesota State Transfer Policy 3.21

Minnesota State Transfer Procedure 3.21.1

Minnesota State Transfer Curriculum 
Policy 3.37

Minnesota State Transfer Curriculum 
Procedure 3.37.1

Minnesota State Transfer Rights and Responsibilities 
Policy 3.39

Contact one of our transfer specialists or contact a transfer specialist at the college/university where you wish to transfer in order to find out about your desired program of study/major.