search search close close


Non-Degree Seeking Student Admission

If you are currently admitted at another Minnesota State College or University, you can register by logging in to web registration at your home campus:

  • Under Courses and Registration, select Find a Course.

  • Click on the Advanced Search tab to find the Minnesota West course and then add it to your course cart.

  • Register as you would for any course at your home institution.

If you are not a student at another Minnesota State institution and wish to take classes but do not wish to seek a degree, diploma or certificate from Minnesota West, you should follow these instructions.

  • View class schedules and select the courses for which you want to register. Please note that some courses may have pre-requisites or placement requirements.

  • You will need to set up an account in e-Services Student Account in order to register. 

  • Go to e-Services Student Account  At the end of the Login ID line, locate Need an ID?

  • Select Sign up Now and follow instructions to create an account.

  • After creating your account, you will be logged in. Helpful instructions for how to Register for Classes is available at How Do I?

If you attempt to register for a course that requires a placement test score or a prerequisite course and your registration fails, contact for assistance in registering.

Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial aid.

If you are interested in online courses/learning at Minnesota West, see Minnesota West Online.