Blue to Brown Connection Program
Minnesota West Community & Techical College and Southwest Minnesota State University (SMSU) are proud to partner on the Blue and Brown Connection Program! This program is designed to provide students with the right academic and social environment to start their college career and achieve their goals.
Starting the fall of 2017, students accepted to the Blue to Brown Connection Program will:
- Take classes through Minnesota West on the campus of SMSU.
- Live in the SMSU Residence Halls.
- Have access to all SMSU student services and activities (not including Intercollegiate Athletics).
- Complete 24 Minnesota Transfer Curriculum credits in 2-3 semesters.
- Take any necessary developmental courses to help prepare them for academic success.
- If students earn a 2.0 cumulative GPA, they will be eligible to transfer into SMSU as a full-time student.
Blue to Brown Connection Program Information Session
Attend an information session and learn more about the Blue to Brown Connection Program including courses, financial aid, residential living, cost and much more.
Date: Monday, June 26, 2017
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Where: Southwest Minnesota State University campus, Marshall, MN
Complete the RSVP form to sign up for the information session.
Direct questions about the Blue to Brown program to the SMSU Office of Admission at 507-537-6286 or by emailing Matt Suby at Matthew.Suby@smsu.edu.