Minnesota West is currently reviewing our vision, mission, and future growth. Strategic planning will help us chart a path to success, and for our college community, now is the time to set our direction for the next four years. We have engaged additional resources to assist us on this journey, and Joe Sertich and Keith Edwards of Sertich Consulting will assist by gathering information and synthesizing data for our college community and stakeholders as we move forward with a new plan.
We have held feedback sessions at our campuses and completed electronic surveys (with students, partners, staff, alumni, etc.). If you did not receive a survey but would like to provide feedback on the future direction of Minnesota West, please send an email to our coordinator with your name, contact information, and ideas. We are excited to hear from our staff, faculty, students, administration, and community stakeholders about the future and the vision for Minnesota West.
Strategic Planning Process
- Plan with President (complete)
- Design the process (complete)
- Meet with the President’s Advisory Council (complete)
- Meet with the college Leadership Council (ongoing)
- Conduct campus engagement sessions (complete)
- Survey constituents (complete)
- Analyze, Draft, and Review the Strategic Planning Documents (ongoing)
- Final document (expected late April)